Created in May 2014 to promote a collaborative environment for companies working on Telematics Fleet Management Solutions (TFMS), the 1-FLEET ALLIANCE has now 11 members that have more than 300.000 active vehicle tracking units in Europe.
Top managers from eleven European companies gathered together in Lisbon in October for the 1-Fleet Alliance annual meeting, an initiative that aims to promote innovation, economies of scale, and develop the TFMS industry ecosystem, through wide collaboration between its members.
The 1-Fleet Alliance members are:
- Inosat from Portugal – inosat.com
- Movildata from Spain – movildata.com
- Locster from France – locster.fr
- Loqus Fleet from Malta – loqusgroup.com
- EuroGPS from Bulgaria – eurogps.eu
- SafeFleet from Romania – safefleet.eu
- Mireo from Croatia – mireo.hr
- CVS Mobile from Slovenia – cvs-mobile.com
- Framelogic from Poland – framelogic.pl
- Axtech from Sweden – axtech.se
- Transpoco from Ireland – transpoco.com
To face the challenges presented to the industry, the Alliance members committed to undertake different collaboration projects such as: new revenue streams generation, benchmark key performance indicators, common R&D projects and group purchases.
Through this Coopetition strategy the members of 1-Fleet Alliance become more competitive and create a more sustainable future for all their companies’ stakeholders: employees, customers, partners and shareholders.
Read more information about 1-Fleet Alliance on our website: www.1-fleet.com