GPS advanced fleet management solution!
What is Inofleet?
Inofleet is an innovative cloud-based fleet management solution, available through any PC or device connected to the internet through a SaaS delivery model (Software as a Service). Based on GPS and GSM technology, is capable of managing, relevant information that helps the planning of company’s fleet activities for the purpose of increasing profitability and productivity, optimize resources and helping customers a quick return on investment. Inofleet main distinctive features are:
- Task Management & Navigation
- Route Planning & Scheduling
- Driver’s Behaviour Analysis
- Fuel Level Management
How does Inofleet work?
Installed in a vehicle, the location unit sends, minute by minute, information such as: location, speed, driving times, distance travelled, driver identification, ignition state, etc. This information is transmitted through the GSM/GPRS or GPS (as a backup) to the client server accessible through internet. Fleet managers can, at any moment and through any computer connected to internet, locate all the vehicles at any part of the world and have access to a wide set of reports.
Return on Investment
Inosat focus is our customers Return on Investment. Inofleet provides the best intelligence, on the company’s mobile resources, in order to ensure the security and safety maximization, the productivity increase, and customer satisfaction. Inofleet also focuses in costs reduction by identifying unproductive situations.
For that Inofleet provides a set of business reports based on the concept Mobility Intelligence, which refers to the technologies used to gather, provide access to, process and analyze data of company’s mobile resources, that offers support to business management.
- Vehicle location
- Anomaly detection between planned and actual
- Five years of online historical data for all vehicles
- 20 alarms: gathering, long stop, delay, improper use, dangerous driving, idling, fuel sensor, POI, geofence, etc.
- 30 different reports that can be generated in PDF, Excel and Word
- Technical fleet management, cost control and maintenance
- Special peripherals: mixer sensors, alcoholmeter, Fuel cap sensor, Seat belt sensor, Satellite backup unit